We are excited that we are having in-person worship services again on Sundays, at 10:45 AM. Below are some things to expect when you attend.
What to expect when you attend in-person worship service during the pandemic:
- You will be welcomed by a friendly greeter who will open all doors for you. We will use the doors on the left to enter and exit through the doors on the right.
- Hugs, handshakes, fist bumps, elbow nudges and any form of touching will be strictly prohibited. Waves, finger points, peace signs, nods, thumbs up and air hugs are officially encouraged and acceptable.
- Just inside the doorway, your temperature will be taken. If your temperature is 100.4 or over, you should not attend worship.
- A splash of hand sanitizer will be offered for you to rub on your hands.
- Masks are required. We request you bring your own, but if you forget yours or do not have one, we will provide you one. We ask that you place your mask on as you exit your vehicle. The mask should cover your nose and mouth. We want all of our guests to feel safe and we are grateful to you for putting the needs of others ahead of your own.
- There will be no Sunday School, nursery, youth or kids programming available. Your children will be sitting with you and should remain with you at all times. We will have a children’s moment while they are seated with you. Special kid’s packets will be available to give your kids (or you if you get bored!) something to do.
- Restrooms will be open, one occupant at a time, and social distancing of 6 ft apart while waiting in line.
- No beverage, donuts or water fountains will be available.
- An usher will personally escort you to your seat. Chairs will be set at 6 ft apart. We asked that you not move the chairs and stay seated.
- Please wear your mask at all times.
- Offering baskets will be positioned for you to place your offering in, as you enter or exit the sanctuary. You may also give on-line by clicking on the secured blue giving button on the main page of this website.
- Worship leaders and Pastors will remove their mask when speaking on stage and will place them back on before leaving the stage. The duration of the service will be approximately one hour.
- At the end of the service, please remain seated, and an usher will escort us one row at a time out of the sanctuary. Please refrain from gathering inside the building as well as the parking lot area.
We strive to create a safe, healthy atmosphere that leads to an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.
If you are not quite ready for in-person worship, we encourage you to continue to join us on Facebook Live.